Sunday, 8 March 2015

URGENT: End of Mr Black

So apparently in a few days they will turn off most blogs that do not agree with Gooogle policy. So that will be me. 

Email me at mrhugoblack@yahoo.co.uk  for info on my private blog or what ever I turn into in the new private blog state.

 

How Private Blogs work.

1- You need a gmail email address 

2- Email me and say add me a reader. 

3-I will add your email to the reader list and you will receive an invite

4-Accept invite then you can view the blog whenever you want.


As there are over 1 million regular followers that may be difficult, but keep checking for ref on Flicker:

Tumbler:

Etc and still google Mr Hugo Black on google to find any new versions of me. This seems to be a pretty good way of finding various iterations of me.

Hope to see you all on the other side, what ever that is - X

No comments:

Post a Comment