Monday, 17 February 2014

Please Sir! Can You give me some PINK!

PINK PINK PINK!
It seems to be the sissy mantra. Well just to keep you all happy in your chanting here is a little taster from Mr Blacks archive


"Please Sir don't make me beg for your pink"

"Please Sir will you tie my PINK bow"


"Please Sir fly me I am pink"

"Please Sir is it time for bed yet?"


"Thank you sir for letting me have your special bit of PINK"

"Oh Sir I  love my new room it is so PINK"

"Please Sir can I do the pink shimmy for you just like this"

"Please Sir can I be PINK for you"

"Does Sir like my new PINK lipstick?"

"Oh Sir you make me look so pretty when you dress me in pink"

"Sir just let me refresh my PINK lipstick"





"Please Sir will you tie my PINK bow"

"Am I your little PINK girl sir"

"Please Sir will you un - tie my PINK bow"



"Please Sir all this PINK is making me so excited"



"Sir sir .... sir your touching my PINK"

"Please Sir I feel a bit shy in my PINK"

"Please Sir I am ready for your PINK now"





"All pretty and pink for you sir"

"All pretty and pink for you sir"

"All pretty and pink for you sir"


"All pretty and pink for you sir"

"All pretty and pink for you sir"

"All pretty and pink for you sir"

"All pretty and pink for you sir"


"All pretty and pink for you sir"

"Sir, its the PINK sir I cannot help it!""

"All pretty and pink for you sir"

Do send me your favourite bit of a pink moment and Mr Black will post it here.
mrhugoblack@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment