Tuesday, 19 November 2013

So what can I get you for Christmas gurls?

I think I would like to spoil you all! So with that in mind I have designed the most gurlie pants in the world!!! And now I was thinking of getting them made? Then a select special few of you can indulge yourselves and look fabulous over the party season WHAT DO YOU THINK?




CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Seriously gurls if there is enough interest Mr Black has promised he will get 25 pairs made in time for the Christmas party season and will make them available on a first come first served basis. Just send him an email at this stage and he will respond with all the details (But see the ad here and the details below for the basics) - MrHugoBlack@Yahoo.CO.UK

DETAILS: Baby Pink shiny satin front panel, white satin sides and rear with lace trim and organza ruffles (Satin with 5% Lycra - Cotton gusset). Finished in the front with a white bow. Embroidered across the rear 'Property of Mr Black'
Medium = UK 10/12 - US 6/8 (waist 28>31 - Hips 37>40)
Large = UK 12/14 - US 8/10 (waist 29>33 - Hips 39>42)
X Large = UK 14/16 - US 10/12 (waist 34>35 - Hips 41>44)

2 comments:

  1. I hope the lucky gurls that get a pair of your limited edition panties wear them for their manly lovers and end up being the bottom in a fuck fest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love all of the sexy drawings on your site. I love the models and the lingerie too.

    Cheri Amor

    ReplyDelete