Friday, 20 September 2013

Please show me your pink kind sir!

It does sound like a euphemism and I suppose, but I suppose it is fine no matter which way you take it!!! (Oh dear I do think that might be another one).
Anyway the cries have become a chorus, a veritable chant - "Show us the PINK kind Sir!" OK then I know how a little dose of PINK gets your Estrogen going gurls. So here is a little something to get you all flushing, budding and pert - no dribbling now or I will have to put you over my knee!
And your homework is to drop me a note below telling me the number of your favorit picture and why.
1 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

7 comments:

  1. Oh, dear, I am dribbling all over the place. So many nice pics, so hard to chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Black ,
    I think they are all wonderful. Thinking of how I'd most want to present for my mistress, I would have to go for No.23, except the bottom itself would be pink too from a spankiing (so fussy!)
    lill jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those pictures are so wonderful, Mr. Black, Sir

    Pink is always so perfect, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are all wonderful but i chose 5 i love the pink lingerie i would love to be wearing it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all and it was avery tough choice, but I guess I will go with number 22, since that is the way a good sissy waits for her master to come home

    ReplyDelete
  6. without a question . . . my personal choice and selection is pic #12 . . . the gurl in the pink high raised pleated flounce skirt and the delectable irresistible hard-on erection . . . she is purrrfection . . . beyond words to describe . . . and i think i'm in love. :) (michael g.b.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, being I like retro femme clothing and being that i am a siissy who likes to wear them, I have to vote for my favorite picture---number 2. I adore that bra and garter belt, stockings, and also the old fashioned panties. veronnie

    ReplyDelete