Sunday, 29 September 2013

Inspire me with your Retro ways Sir

So gurls who would like to sit on my knee while I read you a little retro yarn and we could chat about what ever pops up!!!!!!
       Some of you gurls seem to imagine me as an ancient decrepit in a bath chair. Just because Mr Black has invested in his extensive library, has a wide understanding of arts and culture, has been around the block a few times, may have the smallest hint of grey at his temples does not make him a doddering old librarian.
           Oh hell with it here is a little taster of retro fun. Now who wants to sit up here first?????





3 comments:

  1. Me, me,me! I want to be the first to set on your lap or even lay over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! Please me! Pick me sir, please do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those vintage looks! :) x

    ReplyDelete