Tuesday, 26 March 2013

"I do so like it when you slip me some pink Mr Black!"

Feeling blue in March? then let Mr Black brighten your day with some perfect perky, passionate, pink! 
Now you too can get involved with Mr Black's very own pink bits too - SEE BELOW









Gurls! I have decided that I must share more of myself with you and so have decided to invite you to send me your favourite bit of pink and I will compile and curate a new entry with all of your pink contributions in it. So search out your favourite pink pics or why not shoot some pink inspiration especially for this opportunity and send it to me - mrhugoblack@yahoo.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Omg Mr Black, You or rather the things You do to me. I'm quivering and shaking upon looking at these beautiful and insatiable pinks. They excite me in so many lovely and beautiful ways as well as the blacks paired in color . Feeling horny as well as more obediance in pleasuring others.

    I will try, but I can't figure out why I can't email Kircedes or anyone for that matter. I even have pink condems :))

    Possibly I can give You my email to get it started maybe;

    cindyjonsen657@gmail.com or j.cindy93@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete