Saturday, 4 August 2012

The World of Prissy Sissy

A cultural phenomina is one way of describing the world of Prissy!  

What started as a few cartoons from the fevored imagination of Prissy has grown exponentially into a Sissy industry. Prissy's world as she defined it through her distinctive cartoons is littered with a litany of fay skinny young nephews, husbands and sons who fall prey to a collection of dominating evil auntie females who obviously never had the daughters of their own that they so craved. The submissive boys started out protesting meekly at their feminisation, but soon this world got into it's stride. Prissy obviously found her own confidence and this hesitancy was left behind as the distinctive scenarios now reveled in a world of one act frames of total submission. It is this styleisation that has made Prissy a household name in the Sissy world and while the women all have an archetypal stern auntie appearance the sissies have a style that is a confection of Edwardian dolly meets Barbie as penned by a warped Enid Blyton. I often expect a cartoon to feature caricatures of George and Susan.
Below are a few of my favourites from her profuse pastel filled moaning portfolio, which you can experience at the Prissy's Sissy website (click link to visit) where as they say you can enjoy 'Girlie Thrills in Feminine Frills'


OK Mr Black is not as you gurls know a fool and obviously sissies in puff ball explosions of satin and lace have been around for years, but I do suggest that Prissy is the crystallisation of this zeitgeist, which would explain her success with the range of Prissy dresses now available at Birch Place and the Sissy Store directly inspired and in collaboration with Prissy (see below).



The Sissy Store know produces the famous prissy cuff/ankle straps too!

And an array of Prissy merchandise is available from mugs and mouse mats to T-shirts and G-strings, one of you gurls did send me a Prissy apron for Christmas which I have not worn but have seen Miss Jones tottering around in on occasion when she is making me a little sandwich.

Art imitates life or does life imitate art?


 
Well what ever the role of art, Prissy has inspired a generation of fay young things and no doubt provided the motivation for many a fevered moment of wanton abandon. So I think I should leave the last word to her.

 

21 comments:

  1. *giggles* the Prissy sissy series is sooo deliciously naughty, the very meek and innocent bois made to do such perverted things in the frilliest outfits, living out every sissy's dreamwish. Thank You so much Mr. Black for such a lovely commentary on the whole Prissy phenomenon and it's growing popularity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so right, most sissies and especially prissy sissies fight there feminine needs, but when they are emasculated and feminized in so sexy little pink outfits that both highlight there failed maleness and total sissification, they just get more heated and wanton to be there true little sissy self's and live in mommy's skirts.

      Delete
  2. I have been captivated by the Prissy Sissy cartoons for ages and can't get enough of them. Am always excited to find new ones. Thank you so much Mr.Black for all the pleasure they give.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've written to Santa and asked him to bring me my present, the Prissy Sissy boy whom was going to play with the 'nice man next door' on Christmas Eve for lots of fun and games. I hope Santa doesn't let me down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are amazing. After sissy hypnosis and these I can't and wont go back. So sexy I just want to play with sissies and cum and be milked all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. superb site makes me wish I was in the pictures every time i see them

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes . . what the post above just said: every Prissy's Sissy illustration i've ever seen makes me wish i were i nthat scene for real . . to be so feminized/sissified and used, dispayed and exhibited - debased, degraded, demeaned, defiled, desecrated, and displayed. it wold be great to see a web-site with beore and after real photo scenarios showing males before and after their transformation into feminized sissies . . who wouldn't volunteer to be so displayed? (michael g.b.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ilove Sissy cartoons,they always remind me of when my mum and sister helped
    me dressup.I loved it when my uncle first had sex with me dressed as a girl when i was 12.He always called me his little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning sissy dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makes me feel less of a man when I imagine myself getting aroused in these frilly pink dresses with my stiff sissy dolly slightly on show :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their mommies are a tad perverted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Mummy (wife) and I so enjoy Prissy. We belong to a Prissy group where all the Mummys, Aunties, and sissys can get together once a month to do everything Prissy would do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stimulating and thought (desire) provoking. love the world of being a sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. je suis moi meme une sissy soumise a ma femme

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the images that show boys in dainty attire while the women wear the pants. A short frilly party dress with short full petticoats and ruffled panties on a wiggly giggly sissy shows his submission and dainty vulnerability, while his dominant woman dressed in a blouse and pants is a picture of strength and total dominance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I was a teen my stern aunt told me that my penis was too small to ever please a woman. She added that I was afraid of both charming girls and real men. She suggested that I dress up in women's clothes as a test of sorts. I did and got a painfully hardon. I jacked off and came in my panties after only five strokes! I had found a wonderful way to have sex with myself and avoid being rejected by the beautiful girls I so admired.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I was a young boy I used to sneak into my older sisters bedroom and try her knickers on, however one day she caught me and threatened to tell my parents if I didn't allow her to dress me up completely in her clothing. I had no choice so from then on till I left home she would force me to wear her panties, bra, panties petticoat and frocks and even worse invite her girl friends to watch and help, I was so humiliated. But now I am older I realized in fact it was a thrill to parade as their sissy and allow them to ridicule me

    ReplyDelete
  17. i want to be someones sissy

    ReplyDelete