Saturday, 12 November 2011

A black moment for Mr Black

You gurls do know how to work your wiles on Mr Black. This charming and sexy little seductive missive came across my desk this week and I could not but literally stand up and pay attention. 'Mr Black why do you keep delighting us with your 'pink' moments when we gurls just want to get all dark and black for you. To this end please find attached a pink moment and a black one especially for you - x"
        Dear Christina what am I to say but thank you for not only brightening my day by sharing these dainty moments with me, but also for pointing out something so simple. Mr Black will indeed start to celebrate little black moments with you. And if you too have some you wish to share with me, please do so and I will feature the the most tinglsome ones here on the blog - mrhugoblack@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics of girl who know her place
    all ready for Mr Black

    ReplyDelete