Saturday, 28 May 2011

What is it like to be you Mr Black?

Busy, Busy, Busy - Miss Tabitha Jones has persuaded me to carry a little discreet digital camera around with me and to literally grab and record some of my random moments during the day. So do enjoy these candid moments and I hope it gives you some insight in to how hard I work for you.








If you have any admissions enquiries please do address them to Miss T Jones my PA - (tabbykittenjones@yahoo.co.uk)

But if it is general chit chat then do feel free to contact me direct - (mrhugoblack@yahoo.co.uk)

2 comments:

  1. i'm sooo giddy. i feel like a little girl again. i just found out Hugo Black is back. it is sooo exciting to visit such a discerning world and once again flog and taunt my addictions. love you, Hugo Black. ____Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't dare to contact you direct, Mr. Black, excuse me, Sir. I just wanted to tell that your PA Tabby Jones does an excellent job on her blog. It is, like, always a pleasure to read the posts.

    xxx martin

    ReplyDelete