Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Those Honeymoon Nights


First of all I would like to say a big thank you to all those gurls who were preparred to share their honeymoon nights with me (Oh you know what I mean). Some of you have sent me snaps of memories and some of you have staged it especially for Mr Black. But to all I am honored and endebted.

I hope this special spring wedding focus for the last couple of months has been a delight and an inspiration to you and has got you focused on becoming that special frosted white princess.

So especially for you a celebration of the Black Gurls and their homage to the Honeymoon Night


Click on the pages to enrlarge


















































Last but never least the delight and very 
good friend of Mr Black's the perfect Christine

4 comments:

  1. Darling, this was truly a tour de force! An awesome beavy of beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo what a WONDERFUL collection Mr Black! thank You for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh mister hugo, thank you for addign me to your collection of pretty forced fem bois :) https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FP7F4ZOBLb4/TXeJ9KCASZI/AAAAAAAAA6M/d1rcJPgwHLI/s1600/Hon-41.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammi thank you for providing such gurly charm

    ReplyDelete